Energy rated glazing products
Our glazing and windows don’t just look great, they offer huge benefits.
All our windows are energy rated in compliance with their regulatory requirements.
Environmental InformationAll properties lose heat through their windows. But energy-efficient glazing keeps your home warmer and quieter as well as reducing your energy bills. That might mean double or triple-glazing, secondary glazing, or just heavier curtains.
- CO2 is the main green house gas responsible for global warming.
- Energy rated PVC-U windows are one of the most effective ways to save energy and reduce CO2 emissions.
- Energy rated windows reduce heat loss by more than 20%.
- Fitting A rated windows can help you save over £250 on average from your heating bill in the first year alone.
- Modern energy rated windows will not only reflect heat back into your home but will also retain heat from solar gain.
- Old windows waste energy equating to 0.7 tonnes of CO2 per year.